Tuesday, September 30, 2008

BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL COMICS SHOW SIGNING

I'm going to be signing copies of Dorian Gray along with Ian Edginton (I won't be signing copies of Ian Edginton - that would be weird) at 1pm on Saturday in Birmingham at the Birmingham International Comic Show.

Also, 'War Canary' a story written by Selina Lock and drawn by me, will be appearing in the latest issue of 'The Girly Comic' and will be on sale at the show, so make sure you pick up a copy while you're there.

Meanwhile ... I've done yet another 'plate' for WKRR? As the Astral team take on an Outer God, Mars Mesmer steps up to the plate ...

3 comments:

james corcoran said...

Beautiful work Ian!
The first panel reminds me a little of Fraser Irving, the effects really draw you into his eyes.

KA-DOOSH!indeed.

Best wishes
James

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Cheers, James.

If you don't have them already, Marvel brought out two absolutely superb Nick Fury books, drawn by Steranko. He uses focus lines to great effect in those books, absolutely stunning work.

james corcoran said...

Yeah! I picked up a Steranko Nick Fury collection years ago the level of imagination and design on the pages blew me away!