Wednesday, December 17, 2008

2000AD PROG 2009 - SCROTNIG 100-PAGE CHRISTMAS MEGA-SPECIAL



Prog 2009 is on sale today!
And in it you will find the Stickleback Christmas Special I spoke of back in November. The story is called 'T'was the Fight before Christmas' which is by strange coincidence the same title given to the Sinister Dexter story Stickleback co-creator and original artist D'israeli debued with ten years ago as a colorist. For those following the references slipped into these stories, Fishpaste is not the only one I managed to sneak in.

5 comments:

SIMON said...

Looking forward to this. My copy of Dorian Gray should arrive sometime this week too, so i get a double-helping of awesomeness.

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Hi Pimpernel! Many thanks. I do hope you enjoy the book.

Rob Davis said...

I bought a copy of the Xmas special today. Lovely little tale. Really like your take on it, I wondered if you'd be tempted to throw a few Breccia style textures at it, but your more restrained approach works nicely. Any thoughts of doing more stuff for 2000ad?

I. N. J. Culbard said...

Thanks Rob. Glad you liked it.

I would love to do more stuff for 2000AD. Absolutely.

paulhd said...

Lovely work Sir, hope to more of you, um, your drawing, in 2000ad.